Skip to main content
                                            '' I resigned the day I received my offer letter ''

why are you here then ?
                                           this is the question which bring me Pune from the city of Sangam  .What you can expect from yourself  if you have a technical graduate degree and an Arts degree as well .
Since I felt that i have a brain and money can help others i tried to be in a role of a good soul , helping nature administrator .
           I grown up seeing my father helping his brothers , relatives , and villagers .I grown up seeing my mother worshiping God 2 times a day for the 3 hours every time .
   papa tried to make me a person with diverse knowledge .I have been to the teachers more than my friends.
         with a dream to fly high , a job with so many responsibilities  ,with a higher digit salary , i left my house with my mama .
          I thought he is going to be my pal here in metro city .Perhaps metro cities are build taking help from every one but not help any one .

                     i regularized myself with books , religious  books and was trying to be familiar with  the technology which i left years ago .
                 after 100's of applications , i received a call which gave me the opportunity to tell others that am not useless.
        with lots of dream i joined it with money which was equal to my pocket  money provided by my father.

        i found Manager very cool , staff was very supporting .
  working there i learned that i had learned nothing before. Guys who was younger than me was earning money more than me , and i was just feeling bad for me .
           HR was looking like a God to me , I  had thought  I  will thank hugging  him one day.

later , the day came , he spill out his religious sentiment in front of me , I realized  it that this job is not for me .
     my offer later was with HR only even after three months of my job . I got it from HR after a Hot conversation.
      yes I resigned from my first job on the same day when I got my offer letter .